Caribou Gear Tarp

ARIZONA update for payment

pointingdogsrule

I too could not update payment info last night. (stolen credit card last week)). I called Monday am and the nice lady took my name and number and soon called back to say the site is up and running. You can update payment info and still get in for the draw. THANK YOU ARIZONA.

good luck to all
the dog

I don't have that warm and fuzzy feeling. I tried so many times for me and my son I am just done. I get into the system and enter my info and get to the right area and when I click the final button I get a error after 30 seconds of crunching. However if I go back in and try again the last 4 of my credit card are the new numbers, Maybe it worked but I would sure like to see that last page saying all is well. AZ is the biggest loser when it comes to the IT department. This morning after I got the email saying all was fixed and to try again I called them up and got the IT guy on the phone. I told him to go to the update payment area and do the very first thing needed, to click on the drop down and select elk or lope. He said that there was nothing to choose from... I responded "now your onto it!"

Schmalts: Mine did the same thing... like you, the last four numbers of the new card were entered. I "assume" that means the new card has been entered.

good luck to all
the dog

I agree that our online app system leaves a lot to be desired. every year there seems to be problems of some kind. the system always seems to crash when the results are posted. I'm sure this year will be no different

I think with the Target hacking there is probably a record number of hunters trying to change the payment info. No one asked for new cards, they were just issued because you shopped there.

Back