Arizona Turkey......Donkey Punched!

Nice bird AZ... Sound like a great hunt. Dig the campfire pic.'s, I hope you brought lots of TP for all those beans you ate...

I never realized how ugly those turkeys heads are until now though...;)
turkey06017.jpg

Yeah I know... I always thought turkeys had beards too, but I guess the ugly ones come with goatee's...;)LOL

Good job. I couldn't get away for opening weekend but got to head out monday morning. I covered all kinds of country in 4A and there was no sign of birds in my usual spots. Finally walked up on a good tom wednesday but he saw me at the same time - and you know how that goes, the tie goes to the turkey. He stepped behind a tree and did the Jeanne blink and disappeared. I covered the finger I found him on a found 3 good roost sites and lots of sign so I know where I will be headed next weekend. The wind blew the whole time I was there and I didn't hear a single turkey the whole time, makes finding them a little rough when they are quiet.

Real nice Turkey....Maybe its just me but I have seen a decline in Turkey #s on the rim ,,,except for 6a,5b north, .....used to whack them every year near buck mountain, and that seems down also......I have found them everywhere in unit#1... and unit #27... and of course north Kaibab......So I would say that was a real good hunt for you AZ402.....Heading to 27 this weekend... missed the 1st weekend..... but should be plenty left...love your pics... very nice.

From Google:

Donkey Punch Music - A Chicago, IL based fun drunk punk band bringing you songs like Working Class Beer, Elvis Drives, Coffee Stains, and Superheroes.

I guess they are a drunk punk band.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back