Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Arizona Non-Resident 1-Day Hunter Safety Class Set for January

Lv2hnt

Here's an FYI for anyone interested ---

Fellow sportsmen:

I was just notified that the application to conduct a one day NR supplemental Hunter Education class here in Kingman has been APPROVED!

The date is Saturday, January 6th, 2018 and will be held at the Mohave Sportsman Club's 7 Mile Hill Range, which is just outside of Kingman, AZ.

This will be a one day class, (7 a.m. to approx. 6 p.m.)and upon completion you will receive a permanent bonus point for ALL of Arizona's big game species! This point will also be on your record in time for your application for elk and antelope tags in 2018.

It is open to any non-resident (or resident) who has taken Hunter Education in another state since 1980. You must FAX or email me a copy of your Hunter Ed card to be able to take the class.

No one under 14 years old can take the class without Chief instructor's approval.

Class is limited to the first 30 that sign up.

You must register online with the AZGFD; go to the Hunter Education section on the AZGFD website, and look for the January 6 class.

Cost is $8 and I'll be working with a local motel to get you a small discount for those that coming in on Friday.

My FAX number is 928-681-2838 and cell number is 928-303-9481.

Call me if you have any questions.

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
Region 3

Don,
I am headed to SE Arizona for the winter and have some questions that you may be able to answer (tried searching here and using my google-fu but no dice). Do you mind if I ask here or PM you a couple of questions about the left-over tag system?
Thanks,
Pilsner

(Sorry - if you read this before i edited it it seemed like it was written by an Pakistani bot asking for vegna pics... talk to text app fail.

Last edited:
Back