Arizona is hitting cards.

Neither of you are being very helpful ;) !

I am trying to help you not have so many points by offering a party application for 2019. It's a pretty sweet deal for at least one of us. An average of 12 points probably puts us in max pool for many quality archery hunts. I shouldn't even consider allowing a non-resident on my app, but that's just what kind of guy I am. Don't spend a lot of time thinking about this either - I'm only going to extend this offer until the next application deadline. Act quickly.

Card hit for $135. Cautiously optimistic since that amount is odd. It's the resident non-permit tag price rather than elk permit for $148. I applied for all Camp Navajo hunts. Can't find anything that says Camp Navajo is a different rate.

If drawn, this will be my first elk hunt. Grew up in south hunting whitetails. Can't wait until portal updates.

Nothing odd about that amount. It is the magic number for a resident tag (the other $13 is the application fee).
There's some good info on Camp Navajo here: https://dema.az.gov/army-national-g...on-operations/camp-navajo-hunting-information

I just picked myself up off the floor......been there since the 2nd....

My two teenagers drew bull, and so did I.....three tags.....Sh1T!!! thats gonna be a lot of work....:0

I just hope we all didnt draw the same hunt.......the boys and I had one unit in common, and one different.....They applied together, I applied solo....

Goodness, I have not slept in 4 days!!!!

Got a $50 charge on my card. Looks like a sats lesson for my wife and me. I said no way my son will get drawn for youth hunt as a nonresident. We were planning on Idaho on vacation this late summer for $41.75 cause he hasn't ever had a licence. Oh well might have to hunt twice. Better lucky than good. I can't figure out what email I used for him to check portal.

Any issues with your portal, draw results ect... is because they have not finalized everything. Draw results should be posted by the end of the week.

Some guys on CWT are reporting that their cards got hit this morning. Likely they're getting hit from guys whose cards were rejected last Friday. Check your bank account, maybe you were the next guy in line!

Archery bull 5bs for me finally. Been shooting the bow every day so getting ready to creep around.

I got the early archery bull in 27, time to step up shooting the bow now.

Is there a way to check on youth results? I have a portal account but they don’t allow a youth to set up a portal.

Looks like I will start next year with one less bonus point than my son.

I drew - 03010 BULL ELK 11/30/2018 12/6/2018 UNIT 1, 2B AND 2C

:cool:

That hunt will not disappoint. I had that hunt the year prior to the Wallow Fire and it was incredible. Be prepared for cold weather. We were below zero almost every night of the hunt.

Just joined, had 1 bonus point and was drawn for 5A late season Bull Rifle. Looking forward to it

Some good tags being drawn. Congrats guys. I'm trying dang hard to be happy for all of you but I'm mostly jealous!

Well, I got the "congratulations you earned a point message", but...... my 10 yr old drew his first ever elk tag in Unit 23 for a youth cow hunt. To say he is excited is an understatement!

Last edited:
Back