Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Arizona is hitting cards.

It's not like I was being unrealistic in my application this year:

23N early rifle
23N early bow

;)

I'm starting a new movement for the less fortunate like myself. 21 points and counting.

#metooAZ

I know a guy with less points that would love to apply with you and even let you have first shot ;)

It's not like I was being unrealistic in my application this year:

23N early rifle
23N early bow

;)

I'm also in your point pool. I went 23N gun/9 early gun. Everybody's doing it. We'll be the guys with 40 Elk points when we die.

You won't be able to see what unit you drew until they have everything finalized. I just looked to double check which units I had applied for since I didn't remember. I don't even know if it was my son or myself who drew since I used the same credit card for both of us. We just know one of us drew one of our choices which is still pretty exciting!

I'm in the same boat. I applied my son for a new muzzy hunt and i'm assuming that's the one that got drawn with 1 NR point. I have 2 points and applied for early archery and I doubt I drew those.

I feel bad even posting it but I was one of the lucky ones that drew with 2 points.

Either 23 Late Rifle or 10 Late Rifle for me. According to gohunt that was .6% and 3.2% odds of drawing those tags.

Looking forward to chasing elk in AZ even if they are late busted up bulls!

I feel bad even posting it but I was one of the lucky ones that drew with 2 points.

Either 23 Late Rifle or 10 Late Rifle for me. According to gohunt that was .6% and 3.2% odds of drawing those tags.

Looking forward to chasing elk in AZ even if they are late busted up bulls!

Why feel bad? I love reading about guys beating the odds like that. It wouldn't be much fun spending $180 each year and having ZERO chance of drawing anything. Even if it is a ridiculously small chance, it's still a chance. Congrats and enjoy your hunt!

Why feel bad? I love reading about guys beating the odds like that. It wouldn't be much fun spending $180 each year and having ZERO chance of drawing anything. Even if it is a ridiculously small chance, it's still a chance. Congrats and enjoy your hunt!

Ok a little bad. I get it we pay a crazy amount of money for a slim chance. Thank you really looking forward to see AZ in December.

Drew a late rifle in unit 7.. with zero points. First time applying in AZ. Was banking a bonus point, my wife isnt thrilled with our new baby coming in June! What do ya do... well see what new mexico brings too.

Drew a late rifle in unit 7.. with zero points. First time applying in AZ. Was banking a bonus point, my wife isnt thrilled with our new baby coming in June! What do ya do... well see what new mexico brings too.

East or West?

Can you guys see what you’ve drawn or are you just basing it on what you applied for? I still can’t see what I’ve drawn on porthole. Or in the Draw results?

Can you guys see what you’ve drawn or are you just basing it on what you applied for? I still can’t see what I’ve drawn on porthole. Or in the Draw results?

Results aren’t posted yet. Hopefully late this week they’ll post them on the portal.

Card hit for $135. Cautiously optimistic since that amount is odd. It's the resident non-permit tag price rather than elk permit for $148. I applied for all Camp Navajo hunts. Can't find anything that says Camp Navajo is a different rate.

If drawn, this will be my first elk hunt. Grew up in south hunting whitetails. Can't wait until portal updates.

Back