Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona draw

Congrats Dan! Being the fancy rifle guy, what will you be toting?

Schmalts- I've heard that unit has pretty good odds.

22N late archery bull for me. Same unit i had last year. Parents werent too happy about it because i was going to go up to Montana and chase elk if I didnt get drawn down here.

1 Pointer I will be carrying an 8x62 Durham Magnum for.my primary rifle. I built it on VZ24 action some years.ago and it has shot true on 6 Arizona elk and two out of state elk in 22 years.

1 Pointer I will be carrying an 8x62 Durham Magnum for.my primary rifle. I built it on VZ24 action some years.ago and it has shot true on 6 Arizona elk and two out of state elk in 22 years.
Good deal! I remember you talking about that one previously. Didn't you have a 6.5 version of that as well?

I think what you remember is a 6.5X300 WSM. That is a heck of a deer/antelope/sheep rifle.

John, drop me a PM and lets talk about Unit 8 during the early hunt.. I may have some tips for you that you don't know about.

Stan, where you at and what are you doing? Did you draw? Curious minds want to know.

Last edited:
Drinks?????

Did I hear a meeting in 22N???? I got late archery too love to hear some spots if anyone knows any

Chucky????? You bring mixers?? Or are we talking LONG Islands and

congrats danr55 for the draw. we were drawn in the same unit, that is going to be a really good thanksgiving weekend. HEY Chuckyyd313 the elk love my apples in that unit, good luck.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back