Arizona 6A North and 7 West

Leverett

Was thinking about applying for these units for September archery. I have 3 bonus points. What is everybody's thoughts about these units. I have heard there are some good bulls in both units if you hunt hard. Any help would be appreciated.

Both of those units contain good bulls. They also contain lots of people. Good luck with the draw..

:cool:

Leverett
the whole state is loaded with good bulls

heres a pic from unit 7 2 years ago a buddy took.

hunting_100.jpg

That being said the units are too small and I wouldnt waste my time in them for archery or anything else for that matter

6a is a big unit but too many people

Delw

Cow out of 7west

I got a cow out of 7west 2 years ago, but saw lots of bulls, one morning I was in my spot early and watched a large bull by him self strolling about 70 yards in front of me walling along eating grass. I watched him for about 20 min as he passed by. It was a great moment I will never forget, as he bugled and the early morning cold gave fog to his load roar. It was great, to bad I had a cow tag. :eek:

There is a lot of elk in that unit.Good place to sheid hunt!! I have hunted it a few times. Also some good size bulls and bucks.Just way too manny people!! elkay

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back