Elkhunter

GS, you are too much. And a world traveler too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Elk Hunting 101: Everything You Need To Know About Elk Hunting
www.jacksonholewyoming.net/elk

bcat.....you would never understand.....It is a cry of longing and anguish gushing from a big city, paved pasture, people jostled easterner expressing his love and longing for the Great Outdoors and Wide Open spaces....Very well done GunSmoke.....I feel your PAIN!

Heellooooooooooo! Hey Alaska, are you there?
Yeah, the African forum had two posters in there. Yeah, honestly. No, I didn't want to intrude. They wouldn't understand me like you do.
So, you're looking well. No really. No, I don't say that to all the states! Would you give me a break? Huh? So what if you're one of the last states? You don't see Hawaii complaining! We'll, that's true. There isn't much hunting going on in Hawaii. Huh?
Will I tell posters to come in here? Are you crazy, They'll just make fun of you. Trust me!....... Oh, is that so? No, I'm not worried that you'll make new friends. I AM NOT JEALOUS!!, and you're the one that's immature. That's it, I'm LEAVING, and you'll never see me again. SLAM!!....................................................................................................................................woops, forgot my hat. huh, yeah, I'm sorry too. I SAID I'M SORRY. You see, there you go again. Ok, I know it's late, and we're both tired. Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. YES, I PROMISE. Stop crying, Moosie will hear you. I don't know where he is, but he'll hear you. He has secret police out there, but I don't think they'll ever come in here. No, I'm pretty sure we're safe.
Well, I have to go. What??? NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! NO WAY!!! I WILL NOT KISS YOU GOODBYE!! I'M A MARRIED MAN, WITH THREE KIDS!! WELL YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED! YOU WANT PEOPLE TO THINK WE"RE NUTS!!!
Alright, goodnight Alaska.
SLAM!

Boy Alaska, that was close. I told you Moosie would find us. Now, everybody will know. I better go now. Yeah, yeah, I saw Moosie's picture with the pan: SO! What the heck does that mean???
NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT! I will not wear a pan for you. What do you mean why? I DON'T HAVE A PAN! What do you mean YOU have one? Where did you get it?
YOU GOT IT FROM MOOSIE! AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO WEAR IT?
I DON'T CARE IF IT IS TEFLON!!!!
I KNOW IT WON'T STICK!!!!
THAT'S NOT THE POINT, Hey, that's a pretty big pan. HOW DO I KNOW IF THAT'S WHY THEY CALL HIM MOOSIE, YOU CRAZY STATE! Are you sure you're not from San Francisco, Alaska? No, I don't wear a pan for my wife, and that's none of your business. Alright, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow. NO, I'M NOT BRINGING A PAN WITH ME. ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE PAN. YEAH, yeah, it was a real cute dog.
Night Alaska
SLAM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back