Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Are you looking for something special?

SFC B

Well, we finally got the ok at work to do special orders through our distributors, and in VERY rare cases (think Ceasar Guerini) manufacturers, at work! We have been waiting on this in the gun shop and I am pretty excited. So, if there is something special you are looking for feel free to PM me and I will be happy to check all my sources for you!

Might help to have more information.
Name of company?
What kind od product the company makes or sells?
Is there a link to a company website?

+1 to this. I’d love a lefty hunter in almost any chambering
Also, outside of the U.S., Veils and CTRs* are available in left hand versions. On the Tikka site, there were LH CTRs in the standard offerings and in 7mm-08 and 6.5 PRC.

*I have heard that LH CTRs in 223 are being imported but I haven’t found a SS one.

Well, we finally got the ok at work to do special orders through our distributors, and in VERY rare cases (think Ceasar Guerini) manufacturers, at work! We have been waiting on this in the gun shop and I am pretty excited. So, if there is something special you are looking for feel free to PM me and I will be happy to check all my sources for you!
I would do a Ceasar Guerini if you do 30 years no interest on them...

Sounds like a good opportunity to make a name as the go-to for LH arms. Make a presence on the bigger forums. Every time someone comes on asking where to get one of these supposedly impossible to find LH guns they will see that SFC B can get you anything you want.

Perhaps the same for threaded guns. Every time there's a thread asking for what to get to go with a suppressor...

Can you special order left hand Tikka models that are not currently imported?
Might help to have more information.
Name of company?
What kind od product the company makes or sells?
Is there a link to a company website?
I cannot get anything that is not imported by the manufacturer.

I sell at Scheels (sorry, thought folks knew- assuming ) so this will be from our inventory or through our distributors. For very high end (think Caesar) it would be through the manufacturers.

Well in that case those enter your email for notification fields might get er done.

How about a model 84 Kimber in 257 Kimber???

Hey he said "looking for something special?".

That or a Lazzeroni in 7.21 Tomahawk.

You have a lead on when Kimber is making Montana’s again? I heard they might finally make some this year.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back