Archery Range

maxx

I have been trying to get 30 to 50 shots off a night. My 11 year old wants to deer hunt with a bow so he is practicing a lot also. He needs to get stronger. We are heading to northern MN for a family vacation so I will get a week off of shooting and then it is on!

Nice range. I shoot in my yard bit not near as much as you do. I have a buddy that shoots 70 arrows every day no matter what except in the winter months. I think i would lose interest trying something like that.

Cool range! It sure is a pleasure to be able to shoot right out your door! My 3D elk is set in the woods next to our house. Shots marked from 10-60 yards. Then, step inside the lodge pole pines for thru-the-trees practice shots.

Fetus nice Range!

On mine the bear is 20, next cube is 30 and far one is 70. I used to have a tree stand set up in the back with a turkey, yote and deer. Those 3D are worked over pretty good now! The turkey still works I should toss that out there at a different range.

The last couple of weeks I've been trying to get a least a few shots off in the evening. Even if it's between flipping steaks on the grill. I got a new to me bow this year so I am working to get good and confident with it. Last night I shot my first ever group at 50 yards. All in a softball sized area so that helped boost my confidence in the new bow.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back