Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Archery Elk video

Craig S.

I thought you guys might enjoy watching a new trailer of an Archery Elk Hunting docmentary that we are going to release next summer. Check out the link below. It may take a few mins. to upload (you can also go to the other page a preview the lower quality preview).

http://www.callemin.com

Thanks,
Craig S.

Ive watched all your "The Dream" videos. I think they should come highly recommended to anyone that hasnt seen them yet.

From that piece it looks cool. I like the fact it looks like you're showing the hunts as they happen, plus the before hand stuff and its not just a video of kill shot after kill shot. Some of my favorite elk hunting videos are some of Larry D. Jones's old ones just because of how they show the hunt and what went into it. It also makes me want to hunt AZ even more. I'll be sure to check it out when its available.

You guys are right this video is going to show the work side of things when it comes to archery elk hunting. I think the majority of us don't hire guides & we hunt areas that are open to the public. This situation takes a lot of dedication & time to hunt top end bulls no matter how big your top end may be. I have nothing against guides (I have guided a little myself), I just think that there is more to hunting than showing up on thurs afternoon & wakening up on friday to shoot the bull of a lifetime. In fact I think the guides should get 95% of the credit because he did all the studying & the hunter just took an open book test.
Along with showing the work side of things this video will have some huge bulls, heck we still have one more year left to try & capture some great footage. I am glad to see the positive responses because I have put in alot of time on this video & I truely believe in what I am trying to do with this video. I will make sure to let all of you know when this video becomes available!

Thanks,
Craig S.
http://www.callemin.com

That clip really got the blood pumping. Looks like it's going to be quite the video. Now I'm even more excited for my NM Elk hunt.

Glad to hear someone got drawn. Goodluck on your hunt!

I haven't drawn an elk tag since 2000 but I don't feel to bad because one of my good friends has not had a tag since 1999. The AZ G&F are really playing with our heads this year, I guess they had some major problems with the application process, so who knows when the results will be out. Over the last few years I have started applying for other states because of the tuff luck on the draw in my own state, if it keeps going this way I may have to re-arrange my priorities & start looking for a landowner tag or head to Idaho for the over the counter stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back