Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Anyone willing to help a guy in a wheelchair?

PaulHelms

I am from Mandan, ND and I have a Bull Elk Tag for Montana Unit 270 this fall and I am looking for any help anyone might be able to give me. I am in a power wheelchair and so walking and hiking is basically out of the question. I have a permit to hunt from a vehicle.

Man, you sure take your time making a first post! Good luck with your search. If there is anyone willing, this would be a good place to find them. Welcome aboard as well!

Man, you sure take your time making a first post! Good luck with your search. If there is anyone willing, this would be a good place to find them. Welcome aboard as well!
Honestly, it’s because I entirely forgot I even had an account here until I was watching some YouTube videos and randomly thought... hey, I should check out hunt talk, and then I went and tried to make an account and found out I’d apparently made one a while ago! Lol

Welcome to the Site !
I just looked up some Block management for your area. It looks like there is three places you could call about . Our block management is great , the owner has the property and gives us the chance to hunt it .
Look up Mt.fish/game and search for the block management info . You might just get lucky and be able to get on a decent area !
Good luck to you ..

MT.PERCHMAN

I'll leave this here, if you can do some calling around and find some places to hunt over there, get dates, location stuff like that figured out. I can meet you over there and give you a weekend, if you need a hand. I'm not sure what my schedule is right now, so we would have to play it by ear. FYI, I live in Bozeman mt.

I would greatly appreciate it! I’ll do some calling around and get more details hashed out ASAP.

Really any and all help, up to and including if someone would be willing to come with me for a weekend and help me load an animal in my pickup if/when I get one.

Try an ad on the local Craigslist. Or FaceBook if you're into that.

Another thought for you is try to be here the first of the Season . Things can and get real bad towards the end of season weather wise . Even -20 and Snow / wind all together. Could make for a very tough trip for you .

MT.PERCHMAN

Good luck Paul - hope you found your help.

I use a manual wheelchair and it is always good to have a friend or two around when the work gets awkward. Let us know how the hunt goes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back