Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Anyone want to go bear hunting in Idaho the last week of April

hi jason,Just wanted to say hi, Glad that your coming to idaho to hunt again,You met a good freind of mine last year here in idaho, Tom lasher(elkhorn), Hope you have a good trip in the selway,Also sometime think about hunting unit 1, Big bears and lots of them, NO baiting, NO dogs . makes for lots of bears and they get old up there

have fun, scott

HEY WARDEN... FRIGIN NICE bear ya got on your Webpage !!!!! NICE buck and deer too...

I'm from down south (NAMPA, Just outside of BOSIE).... GLAD ya came aboard !!! JAsons a GOOD ol Easterner :D :D

hey jason, 9 toes is toms freind mark, Shot him self in foot with 454 . I have not shot myself in the foot yet!!Im toms freind that works for fish and game.Also ive done a lot of hunting down in the selway where you are hunting bear this spring.have you herd of 62 ridge, close to moose creek area.? Are you still roofing? see ya latter scott

Yep, still roofing. the only 62 ridge I have ever heard of is the out fit owned by ken and elizabeth smith. 62 ridge outfitters which is probably the area that they had to hunt in. But they have sold that to another outfitter that guides out of moose creek now.

If you were coming from Indiana and you wanted a place that had very little hunting pressure where would you hunt bears at?

i was going to go untill i heard it was one of those "funny" kind of hunting clubs.

good luck jason and company! post lots of pics...(just the bears not the camp-fire follies) :D

.. JB

Back