Anyone Use DRT Dirt Nap Broadheads?

emrah1028

So I'm in love with these heads:
http://www.dirtnapgear.com/

I have the lime green ones. I haven't shot an animal with them, so I'm curious if anyone on here has. I've been shooting them since spring several times a week and all I can say is they are really tough. I shoot into a box filled with cardboard. The box is backed up by a 4x8 sheet of 3/4" plywood as a backstop. As you can imagine, after shooting a bunch, the arrows start making it through, into the plywood.

I'm not sure what they'll do on bone, but I gotta say, if I'm hunting plywood, I wouldn't trade them for anything!

In all seriousness, they fly really well. Pretty quiet. And I like the idea of a 2-blade (plus 2 small bleeder blades) for the opportunity for a pass-through. I'm very confident in these heads.

This season, my quiver will have a couple of these and a couple of Slick Trick Mags. I'm pretty freaking jazzed that every single broadhead I have flies dead-nuts out of my bow. As do the NAP Killzones, but I think they'll stay home.

Emrah

A buddy of mine picked some up this year as well. They look alot like the Solid broadheads for way less money. The biggest difference seems like the steel they are made of.

I guess we will know more after this fall.

The ferrule is aluminum and I can't speak for the blade. They are really tough though. It took a lot of shooting to finally kill one of them. It takes a lot for the blade to chip or bend.

Emrah

Back