Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Anyone use a sig kilo 2400 abs?

redwoood

Curious if anyone on this forum has real world hunting experience with the sig kilo 2400 abs?

I have one and love it but I've yet to use it at different altitudes. It's always dead on here at 900 feet.

Would like to know what your experiences are hunting at different altitudes and if the hold covers were correct at different altitudes without changing your zero.

I plan to confirm pre hunt in CO but would like to hear from others who have had more experience than myself with this rangefinder.

Thanks.

I have hear nothing but good reviews about it . I have the G7 in moa and wish I would have just picked up the 2400 abs . Most of my scopes are mil . I'm in Montana and altitude doesn't bother it . It adjust automatically for it .

MT.PERCHMAN

You are on the right track... as long as you confirm your zero at the elevation you hunt at, the unit has an altimeter onboard and will adjust your hold accordingly in either MILS or MOA. I have used one extensively over the past several years with great results. I work for Sig and would be happy to answer other questions via PM.

You are on the right track... as long as you confirm your zero at the elevation you hunt at, the unit has an altimeter onboard and will adjust your hold accordingly in either MILS or MOA. I have used one extensively over the past several years with great results. I work for Sig and would be happy to answer other questions via PM.

I have to rezero?

I was under the impression that wasn't necessary...the ABS would factor that.

Back