Caribou Gear

Anyone making their sheds into stuff

Planning on making a coat rack some day
That would be cool did you get the other stuff from a book or online? I ask because the laws here got change a little bit ago to allow crafts made like that from game parts and I figure a man could make some pocket money from the tourist croweds in the summer

Our horns are all over the house and we like to move them around and check them out every once in a while. Here are two sets we have in the bedroom right now. I have had "big plans" to do some creative elk shed projects, but it hasn't happened yet.
20200412_193725.jpg

That would be cool did you get the other stuff from a book or online? I ask because the laws here got change a little bit ago to allow crafts made like that from game parts and I figure a man could make some pocket money from the tourist croweds in the summer
I think I got the ideas online, not sure where exactly. But made them myself. Never heard of laws preventing crafts being made from antlers. Not here anyway.

Saw this in a Houston hotel. Not my decorating style but my wife had me take a picture in case wanted to make something for our house. So far, have not.

Attachments

• IMG_0670.JPG
    IMG_0670.JPG
    404.3 KB · Views: 32
I think I got the ideas online, not sure where exactly. But made them myself. Never heard of laws preventing crafts being made from antlers. Not here anyway.

Unit about 4-5 years ago they were all seen as taxadume and you had to have a license to sell but then again anyone that knows Kentucky politics well tell you it all about money and power

I'm trying to collect a few that would make good coffee table legs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back