Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anyone looking to sell an old pack?

Young east coast man with a newborn here, wanting to see if there was any "well off" folks that have recently purchased a new backpack lately and want to rid themselves of the old one. Willing to pay a fair price for a used pack in decent condition. Im planning my first trip out west in the comming year (2022) and the pack i have just wont cut it for a backcountry hunt like i plan to take. Gohunt.com is doing a memorial day sale and even with promo code randy, its still a bit above my budget.... If anyone out there is willing to help out ill buy their old pack off them and pay for the shipping as well. just trying to see whats out there in good used condition before i bite the bullet and buy new. The wife would not be happy with that choice considering we just had a baby lol. any advise on a website or anything that sells used equipment would be a great help as well!

Thanks hunters,
good luck this season, stay safe, and God Bless the USA.

I have a Mystery Ranch Sawtooth pack in the classifieds right now $400 shipped.

Comes with extras retails around $580.

I have an old Eberlestock X2 stashed away in the house somewhere. I'd be happy to part with it. Not sure on a price, but let me know if you're interested.

Congrats! Right there with you on the newborn phase.

I have an Eberlestock Just One and two of the zip in duffels in good shape I would be willing to sell. It’s just a bit too big for me.

Congrats! Right there with you on the newborn phase.

I have an Eberlestock Just One and two of the zip in duffels in good shape I would be willing to sell. It’s just a bit too big for me.
congrats man there aint nothing like it!! and i may message you about the pack...got a few more leads to follow first

I have a Mystery Ranch Pop Up 38

Size: Medium
Color: Foliage
Times Used: 2 (CO elk hunt, AZ elk hunt)

PM me if you'd like more info/pics

I’ve got a exo mountain 2200 I would be willing to part with. Makes a great day pack.
This is a great pack....
Still using my K2 in 2200 and it is a fine day pack or overnight pack if you go in light. I will actually be loading mine up tonight for a overnight trip light trip with the kids and wife this weekend.

I have a Mystery Ranch NICE frame metcalf bag and crew cab. If interested I could send pictures.

In the same boat with you (needing a pack), enjoy the newborn stage it's the best.

I have a stone glacier Krux frame Approach 1850 that I am considering getting rid of. Day pack size, but has expandable 2500CI load shelf. Never any issues with it. Taking it to stone glacier on monday to have them give it a quick once over actually.

Congrats on the newborn! I'm as cheap as they come. I went surplus with a 90.00 Army Rucksack with the frame and extra pouches. I got lucky and scored a grade A with unused frame. So far it's working great. There are a few on Amazon and other surplus sites. The camo doesn't really match the rest of the camo I have, but here in the desert it doesn't matter much. I can tell you my shirts and pants don't really match either, lol. I'm always looking for clearance items and that works for me. I don't think the deer or birds care what I was wearing when I harvested them.

Reactions: CB1
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back