Anyone ever been shot by a Taser gun...

Moosie, you are crazy! My Dad uses them things all the time, and never has problems with resisting arrest anymore. Says it usually drops them first hit.

Looks like fun! The group of scouts I work with volunteered to help train the local swat team by taking turns being bad guys and hostages in an abandoned house. Got fake guns that shot blanks and everything. They had a blast.

As for being tazed, I'd probably volunteer, but . . .

I saw a video of a guy that volunteered to be tazed and took one of the leads in the junk. When it was done his buddy just jerked it out. I don't know if I'd volunteer for that unless Jessica Alba was the buddy.

Oscar...I posted a my story about this on here a while back...svidently you did not read it?

I was tased here at work a couple weeks ago and it is not something I would ever do agian. If it is the new x26 there is not a chance in hell of fighting through it I don't care who you are. Personally I would take the shot versus haveing them tape it to you then you wont get the burn marks you wont even feel the barbs trust me. And the only way it really counts is if you take the full 5 second ride for full effect.

My younger brother got blasted on a drunken rampage about six times and it did'nt even take him down.

I don't want to call you a liar...... but... Uhhhh... I'm calling BS. The only peopel that can Stand up to a Tazer is someone of some Potent drugs. Drunks cave quickly with it. They are F'ed up in the first place and the lack of muscle movement would take um down. MAybe he got zapped by a portable one or something over the counter ?

Wyomuley, You a pig ? I hear all the coppers need to go through it for training. A good friend of mine "SAM" is a cop and I think looking foward to hooking one up to my nipples ;)

I will video it though..... :D

Yeah I am a "PIG" lol thats why I had to do it. I agree that unless he was stunned or something similar then he would have went down to the ground.
Being tased is a whole nother world I have my vid just unsure how to post it Not sure if I wanna have everyone see me yelling and cussing anyway lol. I will tell you it was the longest 5 seconds of my life not fun.

Wyopig, I assumed you were ;) I have alot of buddies that are cops and they need to get Tased every year to pack a gun. I'm like WTF ?!?! I thought they were kidding, but sounds liek you guys need to as well. You don't get shot with a pistol to carry a gun... so.... But I digress :p

You guys are studs, I wouldn't want to have to do what you guys do.

Watch this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUjnJBHIZc

I'm not sure if this tase is as funny as the LAdy cop falling while running up to the guy ... HAHAHAH !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIY3TemTpaM

But.,..... of all the Research and video's I've seen, this is the most Eye awakening !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhkE3VTuPhk

I don't want to call you a liar...... but... Uhhhh... I'm calling BS. The only peopel that can Stand up to a Tazer is someone of some Potent drugs. Drunks cave quickly with it. They are F'ed up in the first place and the lack of muscle movement would take um down. MAybe he got zapped by a portable one or something over the counter ?

Wyomuley, You a pig ? I hear all the coppers need to go through it for training. A good friend of mine "SAM" is a cop and I think looking foward to hooking one up to my nipples ;)

I will video it though..... :D

First off my bro is'nt an angel so to this day we don't know what he was on! I am pretty sure he probably does'nt either! LOL! He was pretty hyped up and every time they would blast him he would fall and get right back up! But this gave the cops enough time to get a hold on him and beat his stupid ass into submission. Oh and I am sure the officers were being somewhat soft on him because my mom and dad were standing right there. They should have just lit him up all at once and got it over with!

My younger brother got blasted on a drunken rampage about six times and it did'nt even take him down.

Chances are the leads were not that far apart, that may have been why.

Moosie,

Yes I have been tased. Wyomuley is right the X26 suuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkksssssss big time when youre hit with it. I had one lead on the right upper ass cheek, one lead on the left shoulder. They turned that son of a bitch on, and for five seconds my right ass cheek and left shoulder tried to touch each other. It'll drop you like a ton of chit. The only good news is once the juice is turned off it's over, excpet for the burns. Not like that pepper spray chit. Holy crap they must have gone to the third circle of hell for that stuff.

Chances are the leads were not that far apart, that may have been why.

Moosie,

Yes I have been tased. Wyomuley is right the X26 suuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkksssssss big time when youre hit with it. I had one lead on the right upper ass cheek, one lead on the left shoulder. They turned that son of a bitch on, and for five seconds my right ass cheek and left shoulder tried to touch each other. It'll drop you like a ton of chit. The only good news is once the juice is turned off it's over, excpet for the burns. Not like that pepper spray chit. Holy crap they must have gone to the third circle of hell for that stuff.

My buddy has one of those X26's and I am pretty sure that I would rather get shot with a real gun and just put me out of my misery! OUCH!

I'm set up to do the next one.
I don't know about you, but Uhhhhhhhh WOW, I'm excited to have this done ;)

thumb-owltards.jpg

HAHAHA... NO worries, Maybe I'll regret it, but You have to live life. How many of you will say.... MAN, I wish I would have done more in life. ;)

It's for the kids..... thats why :D

I got tazed at SWAT school a few years ago. We actually took the probes and taped them one to my arm and one to another guys arm, then linked 15 of us arm and arm. They then pulled the trigger and it knocked all 15 of us over. I had video of it, but I cant find it!!

Back