Anyone else having problems with AZ's website?

IK-NWhunter

I logged into my account with AZGFD this morning with plans to purchase my 2021 hunting license and apply for elk/pronghorn tags ahead of the deadline. It turns out they've moved to a "new & improved" system since last year. It forced me to generate new login information, and once into me account won't let me purchase a 2021 license. My contact information is all blank and it says I have no points...WTF?

Customer service is closed until Monday morning. Anyone know of a work-around so I don't have to take half a day off work Monday waiting on hold for a customer service rep?

See here

Don’t worry about your points they are there, just taking a long time to update on the new system.

Ya, many folks are having issues the last couple days. I got set up in the new system, but it crashed yesterday morning. My account still doesn't show previous/current draw info along with bonus points. AZ G&F has the info in their database, so they say it shouldn't be an issue.

Well I figured out you just have to enter your address & drivers license info into the new system and it'll let you at least apply for the elk & pronghorn hunts. I've been on hold for over an hour to ask about my points, still haven't spoken to anyone. I didn't know there was another thread open with this subject, guess I should have looked a bit more.

I forgot how much of a complete cluster this system is until today. Wife’s account says she doesn’t have any bonus points, yet mine is completely updated and says it updated today.

Yea I’m having trouble too. Finished my application last night and today I checked the website And it says I have no bonus points (should have one from last year) and that I have not applied for the draw.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back