Caribou Gear

Anyone draw a Colorado deer tag?

After spending a few hours in Oaks deer unit I am officially an expert and I am willing to provide scouting services and photos for the following fees:

1.GPS cords and 2-3 pictures of Mule deer bucks $59.99
2.The above plus the estimated fully grown B&C scores of located bucks $69.99(Best Deal)

Hurry, offer ends soon.

BUT WAIT!!! Call in the next 15 mins and we'll double your order AND throw in an "atving colorado" book for FREE (except a small shipping and handling fee).

No freebies. What we need is another hunter with the same tag to whip Oak into a bidding frenzy for the above listed information. We'll split the cash.

Guess we may have to sweeten the pot more for Oak to bite. I also did a few things in order to train the deer for this fall.

1. I kept a trash sack of empty beer cans on the floor. When I spotted the deer I stopped the truck, opened the door and dumped them on the ground. Clang, clang, clang!!!! Buck just stood and stared. Excellent candidate.

2. I then started yelling. Actually yelling/talking to myself:

“He is right there”
“I can’t see him”
“Right there”
“Oh”
Repeated 6 times. Again buck stayed there. Looking even better.

3. Of course you know what came next. 3 firecrackers to simulate the warning shots Oak will fire. Again the buck just stood and stared. He is a keeper folks. I think if Oak pays, he will do fine.

Pretty sure with the above extra work the scouting package has increased $30-$40.

P1000720.jpg

Doesn't look like ATV enforcement is a priority in the area, Oak should be able to get where he needs to go.

P1000652.jpg

P1000653.jpg

P1000654.jpg

I have also identified potential hazards/scary things, so Oak may properly prepare himself ahead of time. All included in the original scouting package price.

P1000626.jpg

P1000631.jpg

P1000693.jpg

Dam wind kept blowing

P1000662.jpg

P1000696.jpg

Back