Caribou Gear Tarp

Anybody watching the College World Series?

I've been following my alma mater, NC State, but haven't watched much of the actual games. I enjoyed the semester I lived next to the stadium and was able to pop over for a free game whenever I felt like it.

It's been good so far. The wind needs to keep blowing out to make things interesting. Definitely noticed the quality of play has gone up the last few years.
I'm gonna take my kid one of these summers between his tournaments before he gets too old.

Arkansas fan here. Can't believe we beat Mississipp St three times at their place yet did not make the CWS. Game last night was fantastic - no hit for 7 innings then scored 6 in the 8th.

My brother was there for our first two wins. He’s going back if we make the championship. I may just have to hop on a plane myself. We’ve been wanting to see State win it all since we were kids. This is their 12th CWS, but no championship.

Total BS that the NCAA just made NC State forfeit due to Covid. Vandy should bow out. If they win the championship, they didn’t earn it.

Reactions: MLC
Total BS that the NCAA just made NC State forfeit due to Covid. Vandy should bow out. If they win the championship, they didn’t earn it.
NCState would’ve had a tough time competing with deeply depleted pitching. Think they were down to 13 players.

Just saw the NCState. Deal. I feel terrible for them, they gave it a shot though with a minimal roster.

@Southern Elk you going to make it through tonight stress free?

Just saw the NCState. Deal. I feel terrible for them, they gave it a shot though with a minimal roster.

@Southern Elk you going to make it through tonight stress free?
Not a chance, but such is life as a MSU fan. We get close just to have it taken away from us. I’m used to it.

NCState would’ve had a tough time competing with deeply depleted pitching. Think they were down to 13 players.
The way I understand it, one kid tested positive and the NCAA made every unvaccinated kid sit out. Doesn’t seem fair. I did see this funny meme this morning. Maybe this explains it.

0C9F76B0-AA96-4CE7-A181-5BE8632C6D3C.jpeg

What a pile of crap for NC State. No testing for vaxxed kids even though they can contract and spread it. Who knows what kind of testing they're doing on the unwashed smelly's? Probably spinning that pcr test 40+ times.

Gotta punish those that don't do as big brother says.

As has been popular to say of late, just like elections, choices have consequences. It is a sad deal for NC State, but the two unvaccinated players made their personal choices and it unfortunately affected the rest of their team. That's where the discussion should be, among the team.

Proud to be an NC State alumnus. Wouldn't be State if life didn't kick us in the dick as soon as we start doing well. Builds character.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back