Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Anybody used Maven Optics?

geetar

I am looking to buy some new binos and was wondering if anyone had used Maven? I like the idea of supporting a company that sells direct to the consumer. If not what else do you recommend. Look for a 10x42 bino so feel free to drop recommendations if you have them.

They have some good products, if you're looking at the B series, the 9x45 is more impressive than the 10x42

I used a pair of B1 10x42 binocs at work for a couple years and they are very good glass. I would say well worth the money.

ClearCreek

They have some good products, if you're looking at the B series, the 9x45 is more impressive than the 10x42
Right now I’m just kind looking at all of them to see which would suit my needs best. Thanks for the info

Several friends do and all are more than impressed. Excellent glass, quality construction and a nice price point backed by excellent customer service if you need it. My next optics purchase will be a pair of their 18s.

Would you put the 11x45 with the the 10's under the 9x45s or are they also superior to the 42mm pairs?
The 11’s are an impressive binocular too. Better than the 10x42 but behind the 9x45. That configuration with the Abbe Koenig prism is really a damn nice binocular.

That was what my eyes told me as well. I really liked the 11x45's but head to head the 9's were better, tried them several times and came to the same result. I just shake too much for 11's. I preferred the B series.

One of my clients who happens to be a Nat Geo photographer loaned me a pair of C1 10x42's last season. I had to buy a pair because I definitely didn't want to be without them this season.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back