Caribou Gear Tarp

Anybody Planning ?????

jpomai, I saw that deal, but they don't list the trophy fees on their website. Do you have an idea of what they are? That's a smoking deal if the trophy fees are reasonable.

Bambistew and Oak, The trophy fees are pretty much in line with everyone else. For example Warthog $350, Impala $380, Blesbuck $480, Blue Wildebeest $990, Gemsbok $1100, Red Hartebeest $1100, Zebra $1200, Duiker $350, Nyala $2400. The only one that seems a little high is the Kudu at $1700 plus if you shoot one over 50" it's $100 an inch for every inch over 50". Luckily I already have my kudu of a lifetime. Other then that though from my research the fees are fairly competitive with everyone else. Also that deal is for bow or rifle. I'm going with bow but the wife might try to get her first animal ever with a rifle. If you want to see what people have to say about there operation go to bowsite.com and look under outfitter reports.

Thanks for the information. It's just not in the cards this year. Too many other things planned.

I hope you post a report of your trip, with photos, when you get back. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back