Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Any ideas?

Nathan

Out cutting wood today I came across this. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 5A8C4722-601C-4334-A3D3-30143C03F430.jpeg
    5A8C4722-601C-4334-A3D3-30143C03F430.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 209
Cottontail urine can range in color a lot depending on what veg they’re eating. Another possibility.

Cottontail urine can range in color a lot depending on what veg they’re eating. Another possibility.

I didn’t know that. Interesting.

This would be equivalent to maybe a half gallon jug being dumped out. I don’t think it’s urine at all or at the very least maybe some urine mixed in.

Doubt it's urine because it's not melted much. I'd think a miscarriage would be brighter red even after a few days.

Could it have dropped from a branch from above? Like something dissolved in melting water and fell there.

Doubt it's urine because it's not melted much. I'd think a miscarriage would be brighter red even after a few days.

Could it have dropped from a branch from above? Like something dissolved in melting water and fell there.

Yes very possible. I automatically assumed it was from a deer just based on the fact it’s with deer sign but very easily could be unrelated.

I have seen that a lot over the years. I often wonder if it is normal or the result of an infection or disease. Regardless, I have seen it quite often in the past 45 years of hunting.

If they are anything like horses. The critter isn't drinking enough water and their urine will get a bloody look to it.
Had a horse years ago doing that. Vet told me to feed him extra salt to make him drink water instead of eating snow.
It helped my horse after that.

Back