Any hockey fans out there?

It's been pretty rough to be an Avalanche fan lately.....
Rough couple games there, we left after the 2nd period on Saturday, which in 20-some years of having some form/share of Season tickets, is the first time I can recall doing that.

But everyone starts playoffs 0-0 this weekend. Just blows that the boys have to start in Winnipeg. They’ve had our number this year.

Go Avs. Unless they pull their head out of their a$$ they won't make it out of the first round though, Jets looked good their last few games.

Crazy game tonight in Winnipeg. I still loathe the Avalanche so I was glad to see it. Interesting that all the home teams have won game 1s (so far, waiting to see on Vancouver-Nashville).

My Red Wings didn’t make it so I’m hoping a Canadian team can get to the finals.

Crazy game tonight in Winnipeg. I still loathe the Avalanche so I was glad to see it. Interesting that all the home teams have won game 1s (so far, waiting to see on Vancouver-Nashville).

My Red Wings didn’t make it so I’m hoping a Canadian team can get to the finals.
I hear ya, I couldn't believe the flow of the game. Some questionable goaltending on both parts. Far more entertaining than watching my Leafs get their asses handed to them. Not to worried yet, they are a terrible game 1 team.

Boston-Toronto series is shaping up to be a real physical one if game 1 is any indication. Rangers-Caps as well. Glad my Canes won game 1 - could have gone either way.

Put my deposit down on season tix for the new UT team next year. They’ve gotten deposits for 20,000 season tickets so far - more than they have seats in the current arena.

I hear ya, I couldn't believe the flow of the game. Some questionable goaltending on both parts. Far more entertaining than watching my Leafs get their asses handed to them. Not to worried yet, they are a terrible game 1 team.
Putting 6 on Hellebuyck is a unicorn game…and we lose?!

If we keep that pace and offensive spark, even with average goaltending we should run away with game 2.

In DFW tonight and hoping to score a last minute seat to root against both teams :)

NHL playoffs are the best time of the sporting year and it’s not even close.

what a great start to the playoffs. Tonight the first home team falls. go knights go!

Go Avs. Unless they pull their head out of their a$$ they won't make it out of the first round though, Jets looked good their last few games.
Avs struggled all year against the Jets. But the Avs talent is just unreal and I sure wouldn't bet against them......
Unless goaltending matters.....:unsure::unsure:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back