Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Any duck stamp collectors in the group?

Anyone looking for a near complete collection of duck stamps starting with the very first? I'm looking to sell my FIL's collection. The first, oh fiftish are mounted in two different frames.

No 2021 - I am not competing with midwesthunter.

Every year I regret throwing mine away. I just figure, well, I don't have "this" year or "that" year, so it's too late to have a full collection. Any ballpark estimates on what the value is?

Every year I regret throwing mine away. I just figure, well, I don't have "this" year or "that" year, so it's too late to have a full collection. Any ballpark estimates on what the value is?
Are you asking me?

No. I'm not at all sure what the value is. Some of the stamps are more valuable than others, but the entire collection is the obvious advantage here. Back to the first one in 1934. Some years are a whole lot more interesting to me than others, but that doesn't mean much about value. I don't want to step on midwesthunter's thread here. I should have started a new one.

I am not interested in this last year's stamp. I'm interested in yours but not necessarily as a serious buyer. If it was in my family as part of an estate, I'd try to get it, but guessing someone would pay more than I'm able to for it. Cool collection to have, though!

Completely off topic, but I've got the duck stamps from the years my children were born tattooed on my shoulder. I've told them when I die to have the crematorium tan that skin, and they can each frame theirs to hang in their houses.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back