Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Any Cops/Wardens on here?

A lot of them lurk here, and on other sites. Not sure any are registered and post regularly.

Federal with DHS.
Question? or curiousity?
Wonder if a Warden would announce such on a hunting forum... Haha! With all the poachers posting glory shots and twisting stories... :)

Last edited:
Just curiosity mainly... Thinking of changing major to criminal justice to become a cop then go on to the federal level. Just can't see myself at an office job.

Sytes, did Homeland give you choices for assignment or did you luck out and get assigned to Montana? Haha

I began my career as a warden.......transferred to a major agency so I could take off time during the hunting season and chase critters with my bow......been doing it over 23 years now.

Sytes, did Homeland give you choices for assignment or did you luck out and get assigned to Montana? Haha
Kinda lucked out as I lived in Montana prior... The advert provided a geographic area... once completed FLETC (LE academy) I was offered a few locations that needed position(s) filled.

I am a retired Maryland Game Warden (Natural Rources Police). Pulled the pin in July 2000 after 29 years.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back