Caribou Gear Tarp

Antelope OTC states

Outofstate-r

Are there any? This will be my first trip next yr. A buddy and I are wanting to give it a try. Not looking for record book material. Would just like to get a try at a decent one. Thanks

If you have posted yesterday I would have told you that Idaho 2nd archery season is unlimited you just have too apply, but your out of luck till the 2nd drawing in Aug.
Matt

Since your not going until next year, buy a point in WY this year and do some research. Quite a few units in WY are a pretty sure bet for pronghorn with 1 point.

Wyoming is the place to go. This year will be more difficult since tag #s have been decreased, get the left over list and pick up some doe tags and do some scouting.

Since your not going until next year, buy a point in WY this year and do some research. Quite a few units in WY are a pretty sure bet for pronghorn with 1 point.

That's my plan now. I appreciate it guys. I wished I could do some scouting, but my vacation time is maxed for this yr and probably next. This is just gonna be an adventure really with hopefully a chance at a pronghorn.

Wyoming pronghorn is a great experience for those just getting started hunting out-of state, or anyone for that matter.

I echo the others' recomendations on buying a point this year and applying in 2015. One point opens up lots of options, especially if you decide to go in on the special draw (not required though).

I agree 100%. To take it a step farther, once you get your point take a look at "special" tags and the draw odds for them. You can have a really good hunt in Wyo. with 1 point. If you want any help with logistics send me a PM. Its hard to beat a Wyo. Pronghorn hunt.

Back