Antelope...Lets See Them!!!

Public Land Wyoming Pronghorn

pronghorn3.jpgPronghorn1.jpg
First western hunt. Left my home in coastal Georgia drove 30 hours, killed the buck three days in, and drove back 30 hours.

This was an * hunt in Wyoming, I would love to see what good public access in Wyoming looks like!

aw94SpNl.jpg

jHElqcvl.jpg

JZYH9p1l.jpg

7DF263AE-B251-4BF1-B29F-38EC0BEA053E.jpg

Got this guy solo on a second choice tag in WY on my first western hunt. Put on 20 miles opening day to get him and get him out.

2018 Wyoming solo DIY public land Antelope hunt. Got him in the north-east portion of the state, it was my first hunting trip across the border. It was a tough but fun hunt! I started planing my fall 2019 trip the moment I had him loaded up in the cooler...

fpiwAmw.jpg

jPAt6SF.jpg

Thanks! Was able to harvest a doe with the 35 again this year. I have some long range rifles but after hunting with the open sight lever gun I find myself leaving the bolt guns home more and more often just because the challenge makes it more enjoyable.

First time antelope hunters

I hope that I did this right.... took my Daughter and father in law for my father in laws and my first antelope and my daughters first big game hunt ever. she broker her leg a few weeks before we left. We made an attempt at a stalk and even with the cow silhouette decoy it was difficult in the snow. Sitting in the truck he buck shows up and gives us time to set a chair and shooting sticks and she made the shot a 250 yards. leave it to the beginner to shoot the biggest buck!! now she wants to go back!

how can you get the pictures to come out straight??

Attachments

• IMG_9530.jpg
    IMG_9530.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_9550.jpg
    IMG_9550.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_9532.jpg
    IMG_9532.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9522.jpg
    IMG_9522.jpg