Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another Wyoming Draw/General tag question

1PP in the Regular PP Draw for 2015 was 40.29%, so you got that right. This year in the 2016 draw it was only 8.02%, so you can see how it went way down. The stats for the other 2016 draws was 16.6% in the Random, 49% in the Special Random, while with <1PP it was 100% in the Special Regular PP Draw and 31.62% with O PPs.

Ok thank you i didn't know this years was posted. Does it go up and down or just steady downward trend?

Ok thank you i didn't know this years was posted. Does it go up and down or just steady downward trend?

The general tags have been on quite a downward spiral the last 2 or 3 years. It's very easy to go into the draw odds on the G&F website and you can follow the stats all the way back to 2010.

If it's going to take 2-3 years to draw a bull tag for an area you don't know at all, you may want to apply for a cow tag and learn the area, like I'm doing this year. I wasted 6 points when an early snow blocked the road access to the national forest where I was going to hunt. All I found were wolf tracks where I had access.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back