Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Another WY elk pp question

I put in for two LE full price elk units with less than 3% chance to draw for a non-resident in the random pool. I also applied for the reduced price cow/calf drawing in a couple of units I have hunted before. If I understand everything correctly, the preference points I have built in Wyoming the last few years are completely safe unless I happen to draw my first choice full price elk tag? If I draw my second choice full price tag it won't burn points and if I draw either one of the reduced price cow/calf tags it won't burn my points. I am hoping I understand all this correctly so any insight would be great from others who have a little more experience. Thanks in advance

I put in for two LE full price elk units with less than 3% chance to draw for a non-resident in the random pool. I also applied for the reduced price cow/calf drawing in a couple of units I have hunted before. If I understand everything correctly, the preference points I have built in Wyoming the last few years are completely safe unless I happen to draw my first choice full price elk tag? If I draw my second choice full price tag it won't burn points and if I draw either one of the reduced price cow/calf tags it won't burn my points. I am hoping I understand all this correctly so any insight would be great from others who have a little more experience. Thanks in advance
You're correct

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back