Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Another Northern Californian

BTL

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a 48yr old male, married with two sons ages 7 and 3. I have been hunting since my early teens and fishing since before I can remember. My wife and boys enjoy fishing with me and I can hardly wait till the boys get a little older and can start accompanying me on hunting trips. I work as a firefighter and it is my plan to retire in about 6 years. I have been lurking here occasionally over the last year or so. I found the site after watching the New Mexico antelope episode. Wow! I was so impressed with what I saw on the show that I talked my brother and a couple of friends into applying for New Mexico and Wyoming ( I have hunted Wyoming once before) antelope tags this year. We were not successful in New Mexico or Wyoming with the buck tag draw but the 4 of us drew 2 each Wyoming doe/fawn tags. I can't wait till the end of September.....
BTL
DSC00594_1-1.jpg

Pic of my first and only Wyoming Goat.

Last edited:
Heya BTL! Great to have you here! Look forward to some good stories and greater pictures. Good luck on future wyo / new mex draws and your soon doe hunt.
Appreciate your service as a firefighter - Thankless or not - a career of saving others is valued by all.

About time you signed up. Posting a photo of a pronghorn with your first post will go a long way here. Thanks for sharing.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back