MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Another newbe from Montana

Blackhawk357

Hey there,

Looks like a great site! I'm a rancher in eastern Montana that has leased out the grazing (retired) but kept the hunting rights on the place. We do landowner sponsored trespass fee DIY hunts (not outfitter). My wife and I, along with 4 of our children still live on the ranch. (Oldest is with the Air Force).

Our 12 year old got his first deer this year. He's a great shot with his left handed .270, had a lot of practice on prairie dogs.

Anyway, I look forward to reading all the hunting stories and thoughts for a long time.

Blackhawk357
www.HuntingNanselRanch.com

Welcome to the zoo sir-
I am not a native Montanan, but my little brother is having been born in Toston. Dad ranched out of Dillon and Townsend before the the cattle market ate him twice in late 49 and early 50's before we moved back to Idaho. Growing up in a sheep ranching family in Idaho he wanted to light out on his own to raise cattle, but alas that didn't pan out. Lots of good guys on here so would like to see some more posts from you.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you have got quite a few stories about hunting. The ranch pics look good, do you also hunt the public land near your ranch?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back