Another New Guy from Illinois

fivepoints

Hi guys, I'm here to introduce myself. I go by the Fivepoints moniker and I am from the beautiful Southern Illinois whitetail capital of the world. I am an over opinionated broke down biker who is now retired that loves to hunt when I'm able to. My favorite hunting partner is my wife of 30 years, and whitetail deer with a bow is my perferred method. I have been looking around this site and can see that there are many folks on here that sound like I could learn a lot of info from. I look forward to trying to be a helpful member of this board, and get to know more members who enjoy the same things I do. Enough Said, HI!

Welcome fivepoints. Just what TLC needs, a few more Bears fans to beat me up when they play the Vikings.

:D:D:D - hey Fin, brought you a vikings fan also. check the other new guy thread from lunkerdog.

Welcome: I sure you heard this but opinions are like arm pits everyone has a couple and sometimes they stink. Looking forward to seeing some of those big Whitetails.

fivepoints,

Welcome to Hunt Talk. Don't be shy about posting some pics of those Illinois WT pics! It's good to have you here!

Buschy

Thanks guys, and Buschy I'll sure try to learn to put some pics on here. I am real proud of the deer we got in this area and would put our deer up against anything they have in Pike county anyday. I guess I'm prejudiced though. lol

Welcome fivepoints. Just what TLC needs, a few more Bears fans to beat me up when they play the Vikings.

Let's see here, with a name like Big Fin, and a Vikings fan to boot. I dont have to guess were your from, or your ethnic heritage. Dont worry, we'll keep TLC on his toes when it comes to the Vikings. I'm one of the new recruit's that TLC has been reeling in from NAHC

Let's see here, with a name like Big Fin, and a Vikings fan to boot. I dont have to guess were your from, or your ethnic heritage. Dont worry, we'll keep TLC on his toes when it comes to the Vikings. I'm one of the new recruit's that TLC has been reeling in from NAHC

You guessed it. My Dad's family is from the Iron Range, my Mom's family is from the booming metropolis of Marcell, MN and we lived in the suburbs of Big Falls, MN. If you can get any further from civilzation than Big Falls, and still be in the state of MN, I am not sure where it would be.

Maybe we need to start a new Hunt Talk section called "Football." There, guys can hammer on each other about their favorite pro and college teams. But, we would have to open a special private thread for the Bears and Packers fans, so they could cry in the privacy of their own monitor.

My wife being from Pittsburgh, and me hating the Squeelers, makes for some stange football talk at our house. Good thing I am out hunting most of the time, or she could push me over the edge with that terrible towel crap. But, at least she isn't a Bear or Packer fan. Could have never gotten married in that event.

Moosie, not to fear. never intended to bring a bunch of easterners to the board. DID plan on bringing folks who have interests in DIY hunts. and told the lot of them about the new TV show and when it will be out.

I am a long time Bears and Cubs fan, but I got big shoulders I can take the heat. lol I do admit to likeing the Vikings also. Boo the Steelers though.

Hey Moosie, I followed in TLC's shadow over to this board just to see the action he said happens. I currently live in Washington so don't lump me in with all them darn Easterners (and their wanna be football teams).

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back