Another MT Newb

MTGreenhorn

Howdy all!

Been lurking on here for a while, haven't engaged much, but finally gonna change that and see what I can learn in the process.
Originally from WA, moved to MT this spring (before all the Covid stuff), loving every minute of it so far (I moved for what Montana *IS*, not what *I want it to be*)
Anyways, have hunted very little with no success, none of my close family ever hunted once us kids showed up, so kind of learning the ropes (and lots of mistakes) on my own, but A day outside is a Good day! Hope to break the unpunched tag cycle soon (hopefully this year).
Look forward to talking (ok typing) with you guys and seeing/hearing what ya'll have to say

Howdy. But the name you picked might need to change if you like IPA

Howdy all!

Been lurking on here for a while, haven't engaged much, but finally gonna change that and see what I can learn in the process.
Originally from WA, moved to MT this spring (before all the Covid stuff), loving every minute of it so far (I moved for what Montana *IS*, not what *I want it to be*)
Anyways, have hunted very little with no success, none of my close family ever hunted once us kids showed up, so kind of learning the ropes (and lots of mistakes) on my own, but A day outside is a Good day! Hope to break the unpunched tag cycle soon (hopefully this year).
Look forward to talking (ok typing) with you guys and seeing/hearing what ya'll have to say
Another adult onset hunter! Welcome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back