Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

An Epic Adventure in the making!

brownbear932008

Well me and my buddy have just booked our ground transportation on the Koyukuk Moose hunt. We are stoked should be an awesome adventure. Calls made to the bio sounds like it's gonna be great. Lots of travel to get into the area but some really huge moose in there. I am thinking of doing a bou drop hunt also the week before the moose hunt just throwing some different options around to see what may be best time wise with my vacation being 18 days to do both the moose for a week and bou for a week and bout two travel days on each end of the hunt. Shew......:rolleyes:

I'm hoping to save enough pennies to do a float trip for caribou sometime in the next 10 years. Looking forward to seeing how your hunts go.

If I were to do a bou hunt Mdunc I would hit the Haul Rd. on a drop hunt or a drop/float some good outfits up there. Its were I'm doin my bou hunt on a drop off the Haul Rd. I've had several friends do it with great success. Lots of bou there and awesome adventure. Be glad to help when your ready to plan it yell....

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back