Leupold Banner

Amazon Prime, have to purchase?

SD_Prairie_Goat

Went to watch some older episodes and none were free with Prime. Anyone else seeing this, or am I fluke?

EKYHunter

Any updates on this? When I first started watching on Prime they were free? Went to watch some a week or so ago and there’s a charge to watch. It even shows the episodes I’d previously watched as being new or not viewed previously.

TN2shot07

As a backup they’re still available on YouTube. You can search by season and then select individual episodes. Only downside is the stupid adds

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Any updates on this? When I first started watching on Prime they were free? Went to watch some a week or so ago and there’s a charge to watch. It even shows the episodes I’d previously watched as being new or not viewed previously.
It is how Amazon has changed it. They now require to either rent or buy. As @TN2shot07 mentioned, they are all out on YouTube. You have to search and hunt to find them on YouTube and they do have ads.

EKYHunter

It is how Amazon has changed it. They now require to either rent or buy. As @TN2shot07 mentioned, they are all out on YouTube. You have to search and hunt to find them on YouTube and they do have ads.
Thank you Randy. Appreciate the response. YouTube here I come!!!

Rob96

Get used to it, with everyone looking to "cut the cable", streaming services as they become more and more popular and start pulling in more and more shows other than their "own", we will see fees.

JRMiller

As Amazon has gained market share they are slowly but steadily charging for just about everything now. If you look at their past business goals they intentionally undercut competitors and were losing money for many years. But they knew if they held on they would eventually dominate, and they pretty much do now.

Sitka Banner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Salazar