Amazing Colors!

Big Sky

I spend a lot of time fishing and over this weekend I caught my personal best splake (brook trout/lake trout hybrid). Not only was it the biggest I've caugh, it's also one of the prettiest trout I've ever caught. The colors on this thing are amazing!!! The inside opening on that net from top to the base of the handle is exactly 18" to give you a size reference. Regardless it's always nice to catch a fish that's bigger than the net! Anyway, I'm still a little excited and hope y'all don't mind me sharing. This one is just to nice to post in the Fishing Hole forum where like 10 people might see it.

I spend a lot of time fishing and over this weekend I caught my personal best splake (brook trout/lake trout hybrid). Not only was it the biggest I've caugh, it's also one of the prettiest trout I've ever caught. The colors on this thing are amazing!!! The inside opening on that net from top to the base of the handle is exactly 18" to give you a size reference. Regardless it's always nice to catch a fish that's bigger than the net! Anyway, I'm still a little excited and hope y'all don't mind me sharing. This one is just to nice to post in the Fishing Hole forum where like 10 people might see it.
that is rad!!!!!!

Spectacular fish. I have been trying to find water that holds brookies or splake since moving here. Brookies in particular because they are some tasty fish! Well done!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back