Alpine Happiness

Cannon ass kiss country.
#kananaskis
well you're on top of light colored folded sedimentary rocks (dolomite?) with an igneous intrusion in the background, but looking east it immediately drops to rolling foothills, but without significant tree coverage.

Answer: I don't have a friggin' clue. MT front range somewhere around Old Man of the Hills?

i think it was from the taco bell we grabbed in pueblo while on our way out of town 😁
I mean everyone that comes after you!
I spend enough time in Medicine Bow thst I recognize your last pictures and have fished some of the same lakes.
Wait mine? I didn't post a single photo from the Medicine Bow as I've never been there.

well you're on top of light colored folded sedimentary rocks (dolomite?) with an igneous intrusion in the background, but looking east it immediately drops to rolling foothills, but without significant tree coverage.

Answer: I don't have a friggin' clue. MT front range somewhere around Old Man of the Hills?
North

alpine unhappiness

convinced my wife to do an overnighter up in this basin with a wet cold forecast by telling her we'd bring the hot tent.
1648576944245.jpeg

start setting up the tent and can't find the stakes

when i told her just realized the stakes are in the truck:

1648577049056.jpeg
rain in the forecast, low 40's at night. no tent.
spent a couple hours hiking back down and enjoyed a night of car camping with a fire.

alpine unhappiness

convinced my wife to do an overnighter up in this basin with a wet cold forecast by telling her we'd bring the hot tent.
View attachment 217307

start setting up the tent and can't find the stakes

when i told her just realized the stakes are in the truck:

View attachment 217309
rain in the forecast, low 40's at night. no tent.
spent a couple hours hiking back down and enjoyed a night of car camping with a fire.
dude, you gotta MacGyver that shit and whittle some stake out of the fir or just weigh it down with rocks! No need to make the nice lady cry

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back