Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Alive day....

JohnCushman

It's hard to believe it's been 17 years. Another fraction of a second and you would have gone home to your family and it would have been me that died. There's been times that I wished that was the outcome. I think about you everyday and dream about the blast every night. It doesn't get any easier. I'm sorry I couldn't save your life. Love you, man. Till Valhalla!!

me and izzy.jpg

It's hard to believe it's been 17 years. Another fraction of a second and you would have gone home to your family and it would have been me that died. There's been times that I wished that was the outcome. I think about you everyday and dream about the blast every night. It doesn't get any easier. I'm sorry I couldn't save your life. Love you, man. Till Valhalla!!

View attachment 203997
I know the feeling brother, it's been 50 yrs for me

You’re not alone John, you’re not alone. I think about my buddy Jaime just about every day. Survived two deployments in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. He couldn’t survive being home.

Different circumstances I know but that feeling that you could have done more is there. But it’s all out of our hands. We do what we can do when we can do it.

Wow. I can't pretend to ro have any idea how hard that must be. Reading this has given me a great opportunity to pause during a busy time and be grateful for all the sacrifices made by you and others for my family and me. I offer you my sincere thanks.

What Nameless said Cush, do your Brother proud, live for him, love for him, all day, every day! Glad you’re here on this site.

Man, I can’t even imagine, but just know that you and all of those that have served and are currently serving are so greatly appreciated. Much love and respect brother .

I didn't serve and have no way to comprehend your pain. Just know I'm sending you my best wishes.

I won’t say I can fully comprehend the depth of your pain - my freedom and wonderful life as an American I fully attribute to the fact that men such as him lived, and I thank God for it. Best wishes to you.

Back