Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Alberta 4pt White tail

cls

Hi All:
Took this guy on the last day of my hunt I had seen some that were bigger but didn't manage to put it together. This guy is still pretty good and I am pretty happy with him anyway. The big guys will be there next year.

10847white_1-med.jpg

See Ya!

ElkGunner:
Thanx. I have this thing about carrying a camera while I am hunting, you might call it a superstition, so I have a lot of pictures in my back yard.

See Ya!

Congratulations! Actually, that makes a pretty nice picture with the full hide like that. Usually somebody just holds up the head with about 10 inches of neck hide hanging down when they're back in the yard!

Thanx All!

Powderburn, I was drawn in zone 160, spent 4 days in total hunting the coulees north of the river and along Bullpound Creek. Saw lots of Mulies but no wall hangers. Lots of wide 3x4's and small 4's and was tempted on a 30" 3x5 but I let it walk. Had a great hunt non the less, I guess I have another 3 to 4 years to wait before I get drawn again. I'll have to put in a little more effort for that monster whitey I saw last saturday.

See Ya

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back