NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Alaska Results!

Lawnboy

Just opened the email this morning and I'm a caribou winner! Also have a black bear hunt with Fin next year I believe. I can't believe I got the caribou, that's twice in 4 years and I know a local who hasn't drawn in 35 years. Yikes I could be stoned by the locals.

Crap. I didn't get an email and I can't find the results on the website :(

Lawnboy - you got my Bou tag ;) - I had in for 3 different species and drew a goose egg on all of them. congrats to the lucky guys that did draw - and best wishes on hunting AK - I was there last year and it's truely such a great hunting experience.

Cheers

Yikes I could be stoned by the locals.
I'd be interested in looking at the stones they are throwing....the geology part that is. Please take me with you lucky sucker!

Congrats on the tag. Need any help? I am only 6'4" and think I can fit into a duffle bag.

Congrats on the tags, guys. Success emails are obviously taking longer to reach the wilds of Colorado. :rolleyes:

Hmmm maybe we need to add DC827 to the list of "up to 10%" for NR. :D

Congrats on the tags. Goose egg here, sans a guaranteed caribou. Guess I'll have to settle for the OTC version of everything.

My partners and I went 0 /3 on separate applications for POW Spring Bear.

That sucks.... I was looking forward to getting back there.

Tok Management Area sheep tag (second season). Also drew Fort Richardson muzzleloader moose (anterless). I've dreamed about smacking a moose with my flintlock for years, now I could care less about that tag. I suddenly feel grossly out of shape for the task ahead of me. My first sheep hunt, what a tag to have for it.

Everything I'd want to draw there would require a guide to hunt.Why can't Alaska just let me die out there on a mountain if I chose to do so?i'm to broke to afford an Alaskan guide too.I'll be back next year to hunt moose though
Congrats to those who drew

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back