Yeti GOBOX Collection

alaska,moose black bear hunt

Holy crap that is huge. Have you thought about leaving the rig up there either with your brother or paying for storage and then flying up? I would think it would be cheaper than hauling that rig up each year and you'll save some precious vaca time.

Good God, I hope that is a joke and someone doesn't actually plan on coming up here and driving that thing off road. I'm going to close my eyes and hope it goes away.

I just keep coming back and laughing every so often... Kind of like driving past a really bad car accident just to make sure I am believing what I am seeing.....

I think it would be cheaper to fly considering the cost of fuel. I'll bet the icecream truck doesn't get 6-8mpg towing that abortion.

I showed this to a guy who moved here from Alaska after living there for twelve years. One, he thought he knew the guy who owned one of them, and two he laughed out loud. I am glad that is not common place.

I remember reading some articles in Fair Chase a number of years ago where some dorks were using contraptions like this to tear up the Alaska back country.

welcome to Hunt Talk Halftrack :D

Let's see....the month of September to drive there....hunt one day....winch two. Day 3 kill a Moose, eat Moose while winching Grave Digger out of Bog. Drive back in time for Thanksgiving with the Horns strapped to a Ice Cream Truck.....PRICELESS!!!!!!!! John:rolleyes:

Let's see....the month of September to drive there....hunt one day....winch two. Day 3 kill a Moose, eat Moose while winching Grave Digger out of Bog. Drive back in time for Thanksgiving with the Horns strapped to a Ice Cream Truck.....PRICELESS!!!!!!!! John:rolleyes:

...harsh.;)

I think it would be cheaper to fly considering the cost of fuel. I'll bet the icecream truck doesn't get 6-8mpg towing that abortion.

Stewie, obviously you haven't inquired how expensive it is to check 15 gallons of neapolatin on a flight into AK lately...

Plus, the rental Chevy Aveo doesn't go through the Alders worth a chit!

most people in the lower 48 dont have a clue of what these rigs are used for or what highly /technical/proffesional guess work , it takes to build one of these rigs. any serious moose hunter in alaska knows what they are.you want to take your new hummer where i take [my atv], bring it on. still looking for 3 bodies ,who's mommy will let them go hunting in alaska. thankyou. halftrack.

3 bodies and a revamped ice cream truck, sounds like the sequel to the "Devil Rejects".

If I were to sign up, can someone promise they will at least write a book about my final trip?

I put some lotion in the basket.

halftrack,
you are an asshole if you honestly hunt out of that. Where are you going to be in sept? I promise you I will pay you a visit you piece of shit.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigElk
Back