Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Alaska Draw Results - February 2021

Back to Kodiak for goat! Last time I hunted this tag I slept out on the mtn with a tarp over the cape for a pad. Until I got too nervous about bears (smelly). Then I stayed up till sunrise listening to podcasts figuring if I could understand, I wasn’t hypothermic. Good times.

C26FA504-F63D-4A87-9ABD-A365222D8A0C.jpeg

I've only been putting in for the non-resident Emperor Goose. Only 25 permits issued.
No luck yet, but again I see a friend's name on the list. He drew it 2 years ago and again this year.
He's a CA resident and has also drawn the AZ Gould's tag, twice !

Naive draw question from NR. Is AK draw similar to NM? Draw the hunter and then run through 1 - 4 choices I selected? I drew Kodiak one year, but apparently too old to remember how the system worked.:confused:

Naive draw question from NR. Is AK draw similar to NM? Draw the hunter and then run through 1 - 4 choices I selected? I drew Kodiak one year, but apparently too old to remember how the system worked.:confused:
It’s more like a pure raffle where you can put in for up to 6 entries per species each would be considered individually if drawn

Back