Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Air under his bellly #&*!!

mtnboy

After looking over 10 bears I went back for a cinnamon, but wasn't sure how big, until it snowed and finally got a look at the #&*!! air under his belly... doh~! ...keep lookin...
frown.gif

Well last night, went back a favorite salad bar 10 min. before dark and found this guy in a spot I usually pass in the dark on the way out... (gotta like dumb luck)
fight.gif
It was too dark for a shot, but got a couple pics with the infrared on the new camera... I've got a table reserved by the door tonight...
biggrin.gif

brown-03-vg-g-ir-belly.jpg

brown-03-vg-g-ir-profile-s.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-19-2003 18:57: Message edited by: mtnboy ]</font>

I think you got a grainy picture of the Loch-ness monster !!!!!

KEEP up the pictures, Between my little bait site pics and you're big pics we should keep this forum alive
wink.gif

Moosie - hahaa that does remind me of it...

Ithaca - I'm pretty shaky judging size, but this guy had a swagger and I almost stepped in a pile that was the size of a dinner plate (I hope it was his)

He's close to home, so I'll be stakin' out the joint all week...
cool.gif

He no show last night...Are big boars as habitual as smaller bears? I watched about 30 bears last year and I could set my watch by when most of them would show up at their fav. salad bar.

I would guess that bear is either fatter than I am or pretty big. If this is his skinny time, then he'd be a hog by September.. Good luck and get some clearer pictures,, preferably with you holding his head...

cool.gif

Well, it looks like game over on this big boy. Last 3 nights not a hair, and today a logging crew started cutting beside the salad bar.
frown.gif
I'll be waiting next year.

At least I got a momento of him for under my pillow... (size 12 boots)
brown-03-vg-g-pile.jpg

Back