Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Aiden's whitetail

appaloosa

I have been holding on to this one for a while, but feel like we could all use a bit of a distraction right now.
Many of you probably got the chance to meet my son Aiden thanks to Randy's visit during his mule deer series in Wyoming. Just days after that experience we were treated to an equally exciting opportunity thanks to the efforts of a local non-profit. Aiden had always wanted the opportunity to hunt a whitetail, and the Wyoming Disabled Hunters offered to make that happen. Despite a minor health related travel delay, we were able to make the trip to our hunting location with one day left in the season. Aiden impressed everyone with his persistence (i.e. stubbornness) in passing on several small bucks before being gifted the opportunity at this slug. Once again, dad was left to eat crow after warning against the proposition of leaving so many opportunities on the table.
If you are ever searching for a worthwhile charity to donate time or money to, the Wyoming Disabled Hunters put together an amazing opportunity for many challenged hunters and are always looking for help.

Attachments

• IMG_20191026_140222.jpg
    IMG_20191026_140222.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20191102_103725.jpg
    IMG_20191102_103725.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20191102_102123.jpg
    IMG_20191102_102123.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 138
Way to go Aiden! Awesome story and thanks for sharing. Brings some warmth to the heart!

Much needed SMILE :) THANKS! I loved that episode of Randy coming to visit as well as your elk hunt. Congrats Young Man and Dad!

that was a stud deer I remember watching the hunt on youtube. very awesome and congrats aiden!!!!! I have a son named aiden as well!!!

Congrats to Aiden on a great buck and good memories for everyone involved! Thanks for sharing such a bright moment in all this craziness

Love it! Congrats and here’s to many great hunts ahead for Aiden!

Very nice deer, Aiden! Congrats to you and all of your "helpers". And another thanks to dad for posting some good stuff with all of the bad going on now. Helps keep our heads right!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back