Ahhhhh the off season.

It’s like David Allan Coe at a piano bar.
My uncle owned a bar in Paris Texas that Coe played sometimes. Once in the 90s he came to his Christmas party and got fall down drunk(probably more then just drinking in retrospect). My aunt and uncle laid him down on a couch in the den, that was shut off from the party, with the Christmas tree and presents. When they came back to check on him he had opened several presents and was eating a hillshire farm package he'd unwrapped. I was probably 8 and had know clue who David Allan Coe was.

I’m in my mid 40’s and don’t know who David Allan Coe is. Don’t know if that says more about me or this Coe fellow.

My uncle owned a bar in Paris Texas that Coe played sometimes. Once in the 90s he came to his Christmas party and got fall down drunk(probably more then just drinking in retrospect). My aunt and uncle laid him down on a couch in the den, that was shut off from the party, with the Christmas tree and presents. When they came back to check on him he had opened several presents and was eating a hillshire farm package he'd unwrapped. I was probably 8 and had know clue who David Allan Coe was.

Outstanding! Posts like this make the off-season more bearable.

The offseason... where posts are unnecessarily confrontational and the pics are boring.

... where civil dialog goes to die and everyone thinks they're right.

... where people bitch about dumb posts why posting about dumb topics.

Back