Yeti GOBOX Collection

Against all odds: my 2023 season

In summary, this was the mule deer I’ve always dreamed about. It was the most mentally exhausting hunt Id done when I hunted 8 or so days solo. I could not have done anything different or anything more on this hunt. I’m so glad I got some help and more eyes in the field at the end and leave with no regrets. I got to hunt 4 weeks for 3 incredible tags this fall and cannot be more blessed with how it turned out. I am so thankful for what my wife did to support me this year. some other folks were a huge help this fall, and I cannot thank them enough. Thank you all for following along.

Last edited:
Congratulations txco! You preserved through the up and downs! Lucky too...your preparation and opportunity came together. You ended up with two trophies ... your buck and your wife! Hope my PMs helped a little. Which I could have been their to help pack out. Take care my friend!

Way to get it done by yourself and with no ones help! Congratulations awesome buck !

What a season! You did each tag justice, which is no easy feat when you've got three premium tags! That buck is beautiful and so well earned. Way to stick it out to the end and not take the easy way out- that takes some serious cajones!

Awesome hunt report thank you for taking us along and great job sticking with it to the end. Your Muley buck is a once in a lifetime great work and now enjoy your three year supply of meat.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back