PEAX Equipment

Advertisements that really hit home. (Sarcasm)

I’ve watched helicopter cow roundups in southern Arizona. Without question the skinniest cows I’ve ever seen. I almost feel bad when you see one with their face covered in cactus

The pool of workers is right over my house semi-daily hazing deer and elk for miles. Fences?? They end up as ankle bracelets and neck ties... guess its just another state run jobs training program, with a spin -off of keeping up sales of barbed wire and fence pliers.

The pool of workers is right over my house semi-daily hazing deer and elk for miles. Fences?? They end up as ankle bracelets and neck ties... guess its just another state run jobs training program, with a spin -off of keeping up sales of barbed wire and fence pliers.
August, between Leadville and Nederland...

Damn Texicans stealing all the talent paid for with my tag$... then the new guys have to chase them all for practice yet again. While the truck bound boys write tickets for walking on plowed county roads (harassment don't ya know)

I’ll start. Filson. Helicopter is out of reach for me, but still going to take out second mortgage to buy some of their new clothes after seeing this one in my inbox. View attachment 212902

View attachment 212903

Save the (helicopter) cowboy.
that’s how you can tell a real rancher, especially in today’s markets. Feed is sky high and with the big packer conglomerates taking all the profit, the little guy has to resort to selling off his hay burner quarter horses and get a used chopper!

Yep, one day it's rounding up the herd, the next it's shotgunning wild pigs...all subsidized of course.

I hear Tannys only use em for quick fishin trips...

Back