Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Adventures with IDBugler and Gunner....

Are you guys going to kill some bears or just play with each other's asses?

My son has something to say:

That top bear has to be a little intimidating, even dead, for the Kid.

You are either getting as good at Photoshopping your bear pictures to make them look big like you do your Elk pictures, or that is one helluva nice bear and Congrats to you and the Kid.

The little one is fun too, but I already saw that one somewhere else....

No photoshopping done on the picture, but it does help to put a 5yr old behind it. He wasn't afraid of it, but refused to let me take a photo with the bear's front leg around him. Would have been a good one for the grandparents. It's a decent bear, not a monster 5'8" nose to tail, on the carcass, and 6'2 paw to paw.

The little one is fun too, but I already saw that one somewhere else....

HUmmmmmm.... I think I might have also ;)

Tell me you didn't take him in the Bearidice... You know I'm going to get one there next year,,,, right :)

Moosie, I found another bearadise today. So many bears, too few tags.

No he can't walk that far, these are easy access bears.

So are one of you idjits going to continue the story or what? I know of three bears killed since you guys started this story. Heck, they'll all be dead by the time you guys make the next installment, at this rate.

LOL..... I don't think there is too much more to the Story. I have a Disk of Pictures but They are at my office. Funny thing about working for yourself is you work while at work,,,:p I haven't made it out since, And I can't get out this weekend either. I'm guesing this Spring will be BLEAK hunting for me :(

I will upload pictures "tomorrow" though :D

The only part of the story I'd like to read the rest of is about why y'all were glad you didn't leave a stinky little calling card at that first site? Heaven knows Greenhorn never worried about stinking up any place he goes. Anyone that has had to hike behind him (which is pretty much anyone who is with him) can attest to that.

Pictures

Wait, guys. I have pictures, I really do !!!!

Blah, blah, blah.

Moosie, the proof is in the pudding. No more B.S. about "I have my own company now I have to work for a living"

:D :D :D :D :D

avid_outdoorsman said:
the proof is in the pudding

Nice choice of words for what's being disussed here. :D Yep, the proof will be in pictures of the pudding, but to tell you the truth, I'm not sure even Moosie is sick enough to post pictures of Idaho Bugler's pudding. :eek:

Sure, why not! I got out of it what I wanted and needed! Its all about MY needs...MINE i tell you!! MINE!!!!!

1 minute sex rules....i just end up doing it 120 times in a night!! :)

TUFF

So... We look over the Edge and see the River is Flowing high... that being said we (Bugler and me) didn't care and loaded the boat. Gunner, had been trying to get out of doing anything scary all day. Didn't want to roll off the Cliff while I was Driving... Didn't want me to go 80 around the 40MPH curves.. and didn't want to get in the little boat with Flood stage Waters running through the canyon. We finally said, "Are you going or what !!!!" He said , Shaking his head "AGAINST my better judgement I guess I'll go....." I about fell over, thats going to be a Clasic line for years. I reminded him thatonce me and IDB get accross there is no way to get back and get him because one man can;t make it.... so he Smiled and Said... "Alright... I'll stay behind I guess" ;)

1_764435.JPG

2_73081.JPG

Lets go bud !!!

3_688053.JPG

Turn it around... We're gunna die...

4_113531.JPG

STROKE !!!

IMG_2025.JPG

SO.. if you see our Trail on the other hill, we usually land there. there is a Nice landing pad, and we have no problems. Notice the Tree to the Right...

IMG_2033.JPG

Notice that Tree is to our Left now...... Notice the Bush to our Right ...

IMG_2035.JPG

Notice the Bush is to our left now.....Notice the Bushes again :

IMG_2039.JPG

We make it.....

IMG_2048.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back